The Mongolian National Council for Education Accrediation (MNCEA) will collaborate with TWAEA (Taiwan), JUAA (Japan), ONESQA (Thailand) and CEA VNU-HCM (Vietnam) on the International Survey Project on Learning Outcomes and Satisfaction in 2023.
The origin of the project dates back to 2018, when TWAEA joined hands with JUAA and ONESQA to implement a interregional investigation on students’ learning satisfaction in Japan, Taiwan and Thailand. In 2020, TWAEA conducted the INQAAHE Funding Scheme Capacity Building Project with JUAA and ONESQA, under the topic “International Survey Project on Learning Outcomes and Satisfaction in Higher Education from Japan, Taiwan and Thailand (ISPLOS)”. In 2021, CEA VNU-HCM was invited to join the international survey.
The expected outcomes of this project include:
• Foster the operation of institutional research and implement effective and outstanding institutional management;
• Assist the management personnel of the institutions to constitute the evidentiary basis to make strategic decisions;
• Improve the institutions’ teaching quality to reach the aim of having outstanding teaching and developing distinctive characters;
• Help the institutions strengthen students’ competencies through effective management;
• Boost further research in this dynamic and challenging field with the analysis results.
The results of the survey come out at the end of 2023.